Monday, July 28, 2008

Another day.... :(

Woo Hoo!!! finally got to upload my Chilli's pic using the Queen's laptop!!!

Yesterday was fun baking muffins at Shirley's house untill.....I fetch the Queen back to Her Palace... *sigh* on my way out of the guard house the 'Palang' KNOCK on my Red Hot Sexy Myvi!!!!!! OMG!!! and the stupid indonesian guard blame it on me. Then i call My Queen right away and she rushed down with her bro.
DO I EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT BLONDE? According to the guard, the palang was going down and i still drive thru it! seriuosly la...i don think i'm that blonde! i've been driving more than 1 year and i never got into ANY accident before!

To Reema my Queen,
Don't feel bad about it ok? MUAX! i'm just very frust with the inccident not you ok? I still love you ya....

Ok...got to sell muffins and fondue de!

No comments:

Post a Comment