
I went to Hotshoes today for a job interview with C3. Honestly I’m very keen on working at Hotshoes but on the other hand I feel like furthering my studies with the Queen and the slave….I mean how many real friends you have in life that you can really spend time together, study together and GOSSIP together right? Well…I’m still thinking and making my own decision as a lot of advice was given by different people. Study or Work first? I really don’t know….
Since Ash the slave in a Penang now having holiday WITHOUT me and I have to make her buy me more ‘Tau Sa Piah’ f, I actually called her after my interview today. Telling her how much I miss her (and THE QUEEN) and my plans after we graduate from Curtin next time. Dad and Sis are planning to sold of the old house because it’s a Least Hold land means we only can live there up to 99years the most. They plan to buy a new house (Free Hold) near my new house and put it under my name. They also ask me to invite the blondie slave to stay with me to Serve THY PRINCESS and keep me accompany. Will see how things go la…
Since Ash the slave in a Penang now having holiday WITHOUT me and I have to make her buy me more ‘Tau Sa Piah’ f, I actually called her after my interview today. Telling her how much I miss her (and THE QUEEN) and my plans after we graduate from Curtin next time. Dad and Sis are planning to sold of the old house because it’s a Least Hold land means we only can live there up to 99years the most. They plan to buy a new house (Free Hold) near my new house and put it under my name. They also ask me to invite the blondie slave to stay with me to Serve THY PRINCESS and keep me accompany. Will see how things go la…
Here’s for my Darling Dominic….
I know you’re always there for me through ups and downs. This time making this very decision is not easy for me I really hope that you are the one I can lean on for the rest of my life and walk with me till we’re old…. Darling I just want you to know that I appreciate every little you’ve done for me. From the very Romantic dinner at Putrajaya to all the small little incident that happened at home. I LOVE YOU DARLING.
Here’s what you sms me when I had nightmare:
Lord God, I pray that you bring peace and calmness to my beloved heart and mind and may all nightmare be gone away and clouds of rainbow appearing in the sky, snow deer hopping left and right, birds chipping an harmony song, lilies and roses growing by itself and more and more magical thing happening around her…in Jesus Name we pray AMEN.
And…when I’m down:
‘You know when the wind blows,
You feel when there is hunger,
You miss the night full of stars,
That is when you KNOW & FEEL when I miss you’
‘You are my coffee mate when I make coffee,
You are my sugar when I drink ‘Fu Cha’,
You are my honey when I eat pancake,
The most important, you are my one and only when I’m with you.’
‘Babe, sorry if I fail to make your day today, but I want to make you know that no matter what, I’ll still love you more and more just like you like shopping!!! Love you bee…muax!
-End-
Darling, I treasure every moment we spent together….
Love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
-1corintains 13:4-7-
…and now these threes remain:
Faith
Hope
Love
But the greatest of these is LOVE……
Darling, I treasure every moment we spent together….
Love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
-1corintains 13:4-7-
…and now these threes remain:
Faith
Hope
Love
But the greatest of these is LOVE……

No comments:
Post a Comment