

3rd March 2009, Tuesday
Here I’m once again crying alone in my room. Darling is out with the guys celebrating K.H’s birthday at Puchong. I was fine with everything until I got a call from him and he was racing, he was too busy to talk to me. I got so irritated by him and I hang up the phone…. He calls after that and I’m glad that we actually had this conversation that we never had before. We both know that how much we love each other deep down in our hearts, we do sacrifice a lot for each other hoping that we will be with each other till eternity. I love you darling and I do appreciate all that you’ve done for me.
Here I’m once again crying alone in my room. Darling is out with the guys celebrating K.H’s birthday at Puchong. I was fine with everything until I got a call from him and he was racing, he was too busy to talk to me. I got so irritated by him and I hang up the phone…. He calls after that and I’m glad that we actually had this conversation that we never had before. We both know that how much we love each other deep down in our hearts, we do sacrifice a lot for each other hoping that we will be with each other till eternity. I love you darling and I do appreciate all that you’ve done for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment