Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ashley Phua - The BFF post




This post is especially dedicated to the Slave of Mine – Ashley Phua.

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the kingdom of God! Now that we can really be Best Friend Forever because one thing for sure that I’m meeting you in heaven! This also means that you are my Slave forever!!! Hurray!

I was rather shock when I see you walking out to the alter when Pastor asked those who want to receive Christ. I wanted to peep if you put up your hand during the prayer but I didn’t; I prayed to God and asked him to show you what He has already plan for you. I’m sure you know that Steph and I have been praying for you since…*God knows when* and Easter will never be the same to me anymore because we have another big party of the year which is your 2nd birthday! 12 April 2009 on this very day you are born again!

No words can describe the joy and happiness in my heart. I always wanted you to know that you still have a loving in heaven that is waiting for you and He is always there to share your ups and downs with you. Promise me, when ever you feel lonely or miss mummy… always remember that your father is by your side my dear. You may lost someone important on a Christmas Day 2 years back but you gain many many brothers and sisters this Easter.

I still remember during my high school days…I lead Kuan Hon’s sister in the sinner’s prayer and the feeling came back last Sunday, it was a great feeling what’s more when the person is your love ones. Continue to grow in the Lord and my family and I will be there to guide you. Muax!

Now, I have to tell myself “one more life! Save one more life this year!” just like the song we use to sing in church…

1 comment: