.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sunday-the-dog
.
.
.
.

She is now Ashley The slave's dog and QQ's new girlfriend!
I shall let the salve blog more about it...I dont wanna steal her lime light for it.
I still remember after Ash and I got back from Penang we had dinner with Jenny at Tenji Solaris. Right before dinner - sister 4 called and ask me to meet her at a production house at TTDI. I met Eason the cutest dog ever! I was also 'kena korn' by them to do a casting for TM malaysia.

Just when I totally forgot about the whole casting thingy....I got a call from the priduction house asking me to go for a second cast.Today I got a call from them that i'm chosen to be one of the feature cast(chinese: K-le-fare) with dialogue!!!!! So happy now!!!!
To be honest I was kinda irritated by the production house when they call me on a Sunday evening and ask me to go for a casting that night itself while I was happily enjoying my Krispy Kreme first time ever with Darling and Slave....

My heart melts when i saw his face....

Krispy Kreme with love ones

The que was super long!!!! Ash and I camwhore-ed while waiting for our turn

My Darling enjoying his Krispy Kreme

Reema: SEE la!!! This is Ash when you are not around...
Doing free advertising for Krispy Kreme..
Just a day before that- Saturday, We celebrated belated mother's day with mummy at Sg.buloh's famous Poon Choi!!!!! The 'poon' was super big!!!!

Even 11 adults can't finish this big pot of 'thingy'...These are the left over that we can't finish...I know it looks kinda yucky rite? But IT TASTE REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!


I usually don't eat chicken leg...But this one is yummy!

Look alike?
Dear God,
Thank You for all the happy moment that you gave me during the weekend...I know that there are more happy moments to come...(can't wait to spend time with Reema The Queen)
No comments:
Post a Comment