Sunday, June 21, 2009

Juicy nite at Zouk

Thank God for Holidays, Vacation and MEETINGS! Sis3 and her hubby were off to Spore for the weekend and I gained my freedom on Saturday night. It was Juicy's (Edison chen's street wear clothing line) opening at Bangsar and after party at Zouk!!!!! I didnt really wanted to go actually but then my Darling Boyfriend was working on both friday adn saturday night. Then I decided to go with my darling slave.... Once again, we didnt dress to kill (not like other girls) on saturday night but we just as what we are comfortable with.
Team Fierce always believe that 'less is more' don't have to over dress just to impress someone



Thank Alice for the guest list!!!

My good boy and I at zouk



Not to forget!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE KOE & ALEA MERPATI!!! We had such a great night on friday...

My pretty Darling Ash the slave of mine...
Simple and nice rite?

Yours truely...Princess Niki






No comments:

Post a Comment