Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Memories that will last forever...

Hello Kitty and gang was in town during the two weeks school holiday. As i'm a big fan of hello kitty, I drag along Ash the slave and the darling boyfriend along to Sg.wang last friday... I was really happy and I must say that the roadshow was a big turn off for me...Didnt expect Hello Kitty to be that ugly...Here's some pics of us camwhoring before leaving the house.


I went for another TVC shoot for C2 (a new drink for Philipine) I bumped into Joshie's daddy, Uncle Alan and Adrian Kumar from IACT!!! The shoot yesterday was easier as compare to the TM tvc I did.While everyone was getting their skin burned, I manage to find a nice and comfy spot under the tent and better still - in front of the F-A-N! Check out the TVC in mid of july or early aug.

The crew


Girl girl hugging ooi ooi che che while waiting for mummy to come home


Thank God that some lecturers are busy and we get to have a one day break, Darling n I decided to go down town for lunch with the slave.
My slave with her fried potato balls! *yummy*


After working so hard for the two tvc, I decided to pamper myself and went shopping. As i promised Ash the slave I'll get her something too! I got a pair of MADDEN GIRL for myself and Ash got a pair of Steve Madden!
Darling had to go back office this afternoon and decided to let his wife to splurge at 1U... while we were walking around the mall i saw this poaster that says 'Nine West sale *blar blar blar...* UP TO 70%!!!!!!


I was having a hard time to decide which pair to get between this red one and the blakc booties
*I settle for the red one*

Nice rite?

ME! trying to find somemmore nicer shoes!


My slave looking for some God knows what!


Look at all the aunties at the bargin corner at 1U!!! I think most of them sneak out during working hours just for some SHOES!


After spending *God knows how long* at the bargin corner looking for the purfectttttt pair of shoes, Ash decided to have something at the Waffleorld. Sadly to say, this is my first time visiting this place and the food was delicious. I must say that I had a great time with Darling and the slave hanging out the whole day together...




Here's a picture of my tired face after shooting, lack of sleep and shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment