Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Free like a bird now

Yesterday was the paper and suddenly i miss college days already. Looking back at what i did for the 2 and half years at IACT was not a waste. I still remember the first day in college when i met Steph the boss..."Oh r u a Christian?" while someone was giving a speech in front. I also remember what Mr.Lee said to us. "you all are like a raw Diamond and in IACT we r going to polish you to be a Diamond that shines" wow...cant believe it actually come from Mr.Lee rite?

To my Team Fierce members, I really wanto Thank you all for all the English lesson and i appreciate each and everyone of you.
To the visitors, I still love all of you and REMEMBER to come to my house ya!




My first visit to The Star
Took this during sem one when Eunice got her new phone
Mr.Gary and i
HAHA! Foxy Flirty
Caroling with T4C
Princess, Mr.Ever-so-cool, The Queen
OMG! Shirley bullying Ryan
Come let's count how many can fit in Josh's mouth?


These are the days that will stay as memory and i must say that i grow up alot since i know the Crazy bunch of ppl....


2 comments:

  1. Omg, we were so young and unpolished. Now we are as shiny as a diamond. yet were are still jobless. Lol. See u soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete