Friday, October 3, 2008

First day of work

It’s my first day of work in Hotshoes. I though I will be very free and probably bored to death. But I was super busy until I don’t even have the time to go for lunch. All because I’m involved with one of the event next week at Mid Valley. I must say that Mr.A was surprise and happy to see me again at the meeting today. The good news is that I’m under Darling A and I’ll be at Penang this December to meet Doreamon from Japan!!!!! Woo hoo….

The Boyfriend pampers me after a busy day at work. We went to this Café near by my house… I think he will post up my ‘Hungry Ghost’ picture soon on FB. Got home after dinner, I saw this familiar looking plastic bag on my bed….

It’s the Disney souvenirs sis got from Hong Kong



The most significant thing to have after you turn 21


Then is reminds me that I still have the ones that sis got from Disney Japan....

No comments:

Post a Comment