I woke up this morning and was really happy! SOMEONE is celebrating the home coming of Princess Niki!!!! Although i can't celebrate Xmas with friends and family but i'm celebrating MY home coming!!!! Hurray....
Got my FIRST Christmas present from Cecelia yesterday - A topshop bag. Thanks Ce!!! I must say that the Daraemon show was great last nite. Everyone gave their best and the dokodemo door opened on time. Good job everyone! Keep up to good work and let's end it with a bang tonight!
Reema,
Merry christmas! i still remember we celebrated new year together at Bangsar but sadly we can't celebrate it this year with you... I know 2009 is gonna be another great year for us! BFF forever! We miss the Queen here!!!! Pls do enjoy your shopping in Indon and our PRESENTSSSSS!!!! muax reems!
Ashley,
Thanks for being such a sweetheart to me...you made my christmas less lonely by giving me calls and sms.... Hope you like the present i got for you! I can't wait to be home and have girls talk with you every night at the Princess' Palace! Love you my slave!!!!! Muax!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment