Thursday, April 16, 2009

Study hard then PLAY HARDER!

Been lazying around with Darling for a week already. I'm on my study break and he finished his internship and now completed his report. It's been very long since we had times like this - waking up late everday, cooking brunch for him then sleep again or watch TVB series then get ready to cook dinner for Darling. I miss thoese days that we are not working and spend those quiet moments together. I must say that after 1 year and 4 months being together, we really understand each other.

Darling did his tattoo on monday. It's his 21st birthday present to himself. After seeing all my close friend getting a tattoo, I DON'T FEEL LIKE GETTING ONE AT ALL! so painful...

My last paper will be on the 23 April then we will celebrete Darling's 21st birthday at Zouk and Ash n I will leave KL the next day to Ipoh-Penag trip. Cant wait to go vacation with the Salve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment