Thursday, November 5, 2009

A day at Banting with Mavis!

It’s been almost TWO years since the last time we met…. May May aka Mavis is one of my bestest friend during highschool days. I still remember that I had family problems and she’s always there for me. I envy her because her mom always cook some simple dishes for her to bring to school which my mom never does that to me. I will be like ‘can I have a bite?’ and she’s always so kind to share her food with me. She comes from a simply family where her mom sews clothes for some factory and her dad working for some factory. Thank God that she inherited some of her mom’s sewing skill, she always sew those small little bags for me using the left over fabric from the factory her mom works at. I wish I still have one of it with me now…

Tuesday was her off day (she’s working at Berjaya Times Square now) and we decided to meet up and she wanted to go somewhere far and relax. BANTING! BANTING!BANTING!Was the only choice I had to do a one day trip with her. Thank God for friends!!! We were so blessed to have Kevin the professor as our tour guide! He is a guy who never fails to bring me for nice seafood and nice vacation spot.

I wish that holiday never ends...
Tanjung Sepat's famous Lover's Bridge

View from Sepang Gold Coast was picturesque!


Kevin the professor kena Food poisioning after this yummy-looking ABC at Morib



We were in Banting!!!!
This highway is just like our friendship; no ending
So tiring to drive on the highway for so long...
Pretty Mavis
All that I can ask from God is that make this friendship last till death do us apart...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment