Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I was kinda happy that I got invited to celebrate Xmas with the Myanmar kids at Puchong Grill King on sunday with all the other crew who helped throughout the production of the CD.Thank You everyone for putting so much effort to make this happen. The next day, I finally met up with my Queen Reema at Bangsar after she came back from her Bali trip. She got me this really cute purple batik dress. once again it's low cut n bare back!!! (Everytime also buy sexy sexy ones for me) Thanks Reema! love ya...
Yesterday was my 2yrs anniversary with Mr.Dominic Ong and we didnt really have a dinner for two this year (which we nvr did last year too cuz of stupid Doraemon show) but instead we celebrated with the whole Event bunch from Trinity Events. It was their company Xmas dinner! Darling got the singer which is a old uncle to sang a song for me and announce that it was our anniversary. Oh i forgot to mention that he got me flowers too....love you baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment