Thursday, December 2, 2010

In between job - Holiday!

Hola! I'm back...I've been working for Freeform for Cecelia who is my Ex-event director at Hotshoes. I was asked to help her for Volkswagen consumer launch event at Changkat Bukit Bintang and Polo Rocks! at The Piazza,The Curve. I was a busy month for me...I did not had any breaks after my final exam at UCSI and i went in straight to the office 3 days after exam. Finally I get to have some rest before i officially start working next year January.

Volkswagen consumer launch was a big event. We had to close down the whole Changkat road for this event and invited some international artist to perform. I was mainly in charge of the Big boy for Convoy team...As for Polo Rocks! event, i was mainly in charge of the Top 10 finalist and MY INTERN suppose to help me and ended up i think i did almost everything myself with some help from Emily.
Thanks Emily!!!

____________________________________________________________________
The long awaited Melbourne is finally here! I'm heading to Singapore on thr 6-9 December as my birthday treat from Darling then 12-27 to Melbourne with the BFF/Business partner/Travel partner *whatever you call it*. I can't wait for the day to come....

I was just having my Wardrobe Crisis yesterday while packing for both trips. Thank God for friends, Ashley came to my house at the right time to help me sort out my clothes. we TRY to be light travelers but kinda failed! I guess that's the joy of looking pretty and comfortable during vacation......

Will upload pictures when the connection is not so slow...Till then....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment