Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Birthday wishlist!



I was over at Delicious, Bangsar with my fellow Team Fierce gang on saturday to Pre-celebrate Steph The Lady boss' birthday. Then i was thinking about my birthday this December. I have no idea how i'm celebrating my birthday this year... So, I officially appointed Dom, Ash the slave and Reema the queen to be me Birthday planner this year. Meanwhile i'm busy preparing my birthday wishlist here....



My birthday wishlist



.



.



.



.



.



.



.







1. Chanel bag



2. Gucci small boston bag







3. Christian Louboutin shoe



4. Thomas Sabo Charm bracelet


5. To celebrate my Birthday at

Lebua State Tower, Bangkok




I know it's impossible...

3 comments:

  1. ash now now dnt be so cruel!

    We are in PR we tell people thank you for appointing us and feel free to keep imagining, i m sure it will happen one day, just not in this lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. i have to say i love those pink louboutin's!!!


    rofl at reems.

    ReplyDelete