Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pampering myself....

The tired looking ME!


It's been a busy month since I started working in Hotshoes. Maybe I did my intership there, it's much more easier when my seniors ask me to do things...I know the way how everything work in Hotshoes. Well, I enjoy working life here but sometimes is can be really tired or really bored in the office.


I went to Batu Pahat last week for a launch and i'm going to J.B this weekend for work again. Look at the bright side, I'm being paid to travel....Everything is covered by the company. Maybe just a little tired the next day after event. But I think its all worth it...


I'm so stressed out because of the College/University for my degree, Work and some other stuffs. So...The Darling Boyfriend brought me to a foot massage last nite while he and his friend chilling over at the next shop for some ber. It was such a relief after that Superb foot massage.


And...I finally got my hair trim!!!! No point waiting for that darling of Ashley to cut for me la... At lease now i felt much better after pampering myself and make myself look pretty. The next thing i wanna do is to get my Nails done!!! They are so ugly now....*Anyone wanna bring me?*

No comments:

Post a Comment