Valentine's Day is around the corner!!!! I actually prepared Darling's present during CNY. It's a Guess wallet that he likes. One day, when we went shopping at *God knows where*, he actually this wallet. Since his wallet is kind of old dee...I decided to buy his this Guess wallet. I also took a little effort to find out his office address and made a power point for him. I send the Valentine's gift to his office by Pos Laju which will reach the next day. Finally today is the day! He received the gift and I know he like the present and the whole world saw the power point I made for him. When I had lunch with him just now... He pretended that he didn’t receive the gift until we called for the bill. I didn’t realize that he was using it already... Then I look at it again!!! It was such a relief when i saw the wallet because I’m so afraid that Pos Laju's people will lost it. Happy Valentine's Day baby!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
___________________________________________________________________
Last Tuesday, I cooked dinner for Darling, Nicole and Gerry. It was all good... I cooked fried rice for Darling the next day too. I totally felt like a housewife this week. It's not easy being a housewife, not only I have to wake up early to buy the veggie I also have to sacrifice my afternoon nap because I have to prepare all the veggie and also boil the soup. Darling told me that Love is in the kitchen on that day... Cuz the most important ingredient is my LOVE.
Last night we had our first big argument... Thank God that we always speak it all out and everything was ok after dinner. I actually ruin darling's surprise plan for me. Sorry darling!
Last night we had our first big argument... Thank God that we always speak it all out and everything was ok after dinner. I actually ruin darling's surprise plan for me. Sorry darling!
Love,
Your Baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment