Here you go...The Queen one and only CNY picture of Niu Year! Can't wait to meet everyone on Thursday...Too bad, dearie Leo wont be able to make it again for the T.F gathering. As this will be the last time we will be meeting as a Team in the year 2009 cuz Belle is leaving for NZ. Miss you Fierce people already....
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Lazyness!!!!
I'm feeling lazy again...After such long holiday! I keep teling myself that I HAVE TO finish my Written Discourse Assignment today but i'm now blogging... I hate this kinda feeling! I reallt can't afford to fail any subject in this coming 2 years in UCSI. Argh.... God please help me to focus!
Here you go...The Queen one and only CNY picture of Niu Year! Can't wait to meet everyone on Thursday...Too bad, dearie Leo wont be able to make it again for the T.F gathering. As this will be the last time we will be meeting as a Team in the year 2009 cuz Belle is leaving for NZ. Miss you Fierce people already....

Here you go...The Queen one and only CNY picture of Niu Year! Can't wait to meet everyone on Thursday...Too bad, dearie Leo wont be able to make it again for the T.F gathering. As this will be the last time we will be meeting as a Team in the year 2009 cuz Belle is leaving for NZ. Miss you Fierce people already....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment