Most of my friends know that how much I fancy Hello Kitty. I still remember when I first moved in to my new house, the moment Ed Hardy mum step into my room and she was like “ Am I in Disneyland?” I have almost everything that is Hello Kitty from Sanrio; Bed Light (Hand carry from Hong Kong from Pat), coaster, water tumbler, bags, pen, file, toiletries case, Pink Hello Kitty pocky snacks and my favorite of all – The Gold KIMORA Kitty ring from Hong Kong that sis got for me. When ever I see original Hello Kitty I will go crazy… I still remember was I saw a section of Sanrio’s Kitty at Bangkok, I spend more than an hour to shop for my Hello Kitty stuffs and Poor Darling was waiting alone…
On Monday I felt really disappoint to the extend that I cried because I didn’t manage to get the M.A.C Hello Kitty Collection that I wanted and I even had nightmare that night. Darling said “you know why all this happen? It’s because of the stupid pink cat.” But even he wasn’t very happy to me see cry for silly things like this… HE GOT ME THE M.A.C HELLO KITTY today! Darling went over to Pavilion to pass something to his client and he went to M.A.C to look for my ‘Stupid Pink cat’ collection!!! Thank You Darling! I promise I will not cry for silly things like this anymore… MUAX MUAX!




No comments:
Post a Comment