Thursday, March 5, 2009

Soul Candy Night

I was at Loft last night with the gang to celebrate the home coming of Daphne. It's been really really long since The Ed Hardy Mum and I went out clubbing on a thursday night. I must say that I felt rather bored and tired and Asian Herritage road is SO DARN QUIET! Not like the Thursdays that Ed Hardy Mum and I usually declared Maison as our 2nd home.

I still remember how Ed Hardy Mum and I use to have headache when it comes to choosing our outfits to go "Home" every thursday. Without failed we will meet lotsa friends back then... But is totally different now... It was 12 something and we still can dance on an almost empty dance floor where we don't have to sqeeze like a sardin and there are still empty parking lots in front of the clubs. I guess I'm no longer the THURSDAY-NIGHT-PARTY-GIRL anymore.... bye bye thursdays!!!!!! Pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment