I knw darling reads my blog everday before he sleeps... Darling got this for me yesterday! I know what Ash the slave and Reema the Queen are thinking now. "Yer...so lala one!" Ash said, "Omg!Niki pls don bring this out when you lepak with us!" said reema...LOL

Thank You Darling!

I had a busy busy week. It was Sis4's bday and I baked a Butter Cheese(again) for her and suprise her at her office! She was sharing it to everyone and proudly telling others that i'm her Lil sis that coming out in the TM commercial soon....

Ah lian sis with her bday cake

I bake it...
My queen at Italianese...This is something new that we tried last week. some mushroom pasta with Tuna! Yummy! I had great time with the BFFs as we bitch about others and talked abt the latest fashion trends... We shld meet up before convo!
On friday, WE met up with
I miss you REEMA MY QUEEN!

The fashion pakers (Ash and I), Josh the manager and Dom the BF cum Crew spent our weekend at Port Dickson! We had really good time sleeping in josh's Nissan X-trail motel cuz we couldn't find a place to stay, we also bathe at the public bath house which makes me feel like a Japanese...

Love this picture...

Model: Niki Ng
Photographer: Ashley the slave
Oh ya not to forget!!! Darling and I went to Kevin aka Ah Lam's house for makan makan before we head down to P.D that night!!!!


The heroes with the sponsored Motel!
After all the drama at P.D darling was so tired that he gfave up doing his assignment but snore like a pig...Poor me had to wake him up at 7am the next day...
No comments:
Post a Comment