23rd of June 2009 marks a special day in my life. It’s Darling Dominic and My one and a half year anniversary cum our 698days since we first talked to each other. The scene that darling wanted my phone number in front of IACT’s office counter is still very fresh in my mind now. For al the ups and downs, thick and thin that we’ve gone through…We finally can celebrate our 1and half year anniversary. Come to think about it, we’ve gone through so many things together. We travel to Ipoh, Penang, Bangkok, Melaka, Genting, we also attempted for a serious breakup beginning of the year, the first cake that I bake for you, the many many dinners that I cooked for you, the snoring that I have to bear every time I sleep with you and many more…Wow! I must say that it’s not easy to be with someone and maintain the relationship! Here’s a little something for you…
Sometimes it’s not enough just to say “I love You”
Even though I do love you,
I feel I need to express more,
Because there is so much more to our relationship.
Sometimes I need to tell you that you’re the love I live for,
You’re my dream made into reality.
Yours are the arm that holds me close,
And it is your smile that brings a ray of sunshine
To even the darkest of days.
You are the one who tells me to keep believing in myself,
In you, and in us.
You have become a part of me
I could never live without,
And as long as I’m living,
As long as you care,
I’ll be here for you.
This is a special time in our lives,
Because we are sharing it together.
-Janime Stahl-
I do cherish this relationship and I do want to be your Mrs.Ong
Sometimes it’s not enough just to say “I love You”
Even though I do love you,
I feel I need to express more,
Because there is so much more to our relationship.
Sometimes I need to tell you that you’re the love I live for,
You’re my dream made into reality.
Yours are the arm that holds me close,
And it is your smile that brings a ray of sunshine
To even the darkest of days.
You are the one who tells me to keep believing in myself,
In you, and in us.
You have become a part of me
I could never live without,
And as long as I’m living,
As long as you care,
I’ll be here for you.
This is a special time in our lives,
Because we are sharing it together.
-Janime Stahl-
I do cherish this relationship and I do want to be your Mrs.Ong



No comments:
Post a Comment