Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lifeless me...

For the past 4 days I thought I will be very lifeless as Darling is working from thursday to sunday 10am -10pm everyday, Ashley the slave is away for BMW golf tournament at J.B and Kit kit & Kkl was supposed to be away too...

I was thinking...Gosh how should I spend my time alone for the nexst 4 days? I must say that it was all good! I managed to spend some time alone at home finish all on TVB series on friday, went out with my sister 2 on saturday and bumped into so many people! Then I also visited Darling at BTS for the Cut-A-Thon event and finally picked up my Slave from Tmn Desa and went to HENESSY ARTISTRY! yeah...It was so fruitful!

I must also say that College life is not as good as you think... I guess I was too use to 'The IACT' style and I worked too long for Hotshoes...I can't really accept student's working on their assignment attitude! Just last thursday la...(We had a group project) A girl actually cried because I was pissed with them for not informing us early that they can't attend the meeting and now the whole group thinks that Niki is so bossy and she's a bitch kinda thing..." Look at me...Do you think that i care?" Seriously, I don care. You bunch of kiddo have fun with your Charity concert and get ready to fail your project then...will upfate on the artistry event once i got the pics from slave!

No comments:

Post a Comment