Thanks to Ah Friend for the Henessy Artistry VIP ticket...I manage to be UN-lifeless on saturday night. He was such a gentlement that he came ad pick us up...(We were speding too much time preparing) then the girls wanted to eat, he had no choice but the drive thru McD and Ta Pao-ed Mcd and finally rushed to the event. Oh dear..Thank God for VIP tickets cuz they came with the VIP Parking sticker too!!
On our way there...we saw many car parked along the highway as we approached Hartamas, we were so worred that we might need to park as far as they do...But manatau we are allow to parked inside the event venue and it was less than 5min walking distance. I must say that the Rela on that day did a good job!! *claps* they only get to eat around 10.30-11pm, I was them holding a boc of dunno what rice and a bottle of water only...I di appreciate all your work!!!! Thanks!




No comments:
Post a Comment