Just now, after dinner we passed by a corner house having their funeral service (don’t know who died) and I suddenly make me misses my Aunt that I’ve been staying with when I was in high school… I shed tears that I never thought I would, all the memories with her just keep flashing in my mind now. Come to think of it, if she is still alive now I think she would be more than happy to attend my graduation to see me stand on that stage and receive my certificate. Graduation is something that my family wouldn’t even care about. But I do! She always knew that I had some talents… she never looked down on me even once…
I still remember during Form 2, I had to do my homework and cut those color papers for my pom-poms. She actually asked all the maids to help me with it so that I can get more rest and she is the one that always force me to drink Herbal tea. Enough to say, she is more than a relative to me. She is someone that is so close to my heart and until now she still has a place in my heart.
I MISS YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment