It's been a tiring week for Ashley and I. Beginning of the first week of 2010 i helped out at dad's canteen with the catering thingy which i hate to do it every year. then again i'll hear "well, you''re still using dad's money you have to help him!" I hate it! Now to say that i am not willing to help but this is like FORCE to help him out. to many who don't know me well, i might be the precious gem among my friends and BF but not to my father. To him earning money is important. I always wish to tell my dad this - To you i am i piece of shit whom you never appreciated all that I've done (aside from spending money) But to others i am useful or i am even THE CREAM OF UCSI (quote Dr.Peter Ting of BOS).
Then I was so so so busy dealing with classes because there's a change of leadership in the school of social science. After that, Ash and I had to deal with the extra 3k that suddenly came up to us.Fine! when everything was settled and the secretary come to my Advertising Campaign class to took for me (21st Jan, Thursday) saying that i MUST drop this subject because i have not take IMC subject. I was so pissed!!! reason being that i felt there's biases- ness among the school. Thank God for good lecturers and IACT who has a high credibility. I managed to ask to lecturer to talk to the department head for me. I can now stay in the class. It's so funny that i am not the ONLY one who didn't take IMC! Sheau Mun is also a transfer student from Taylor's and she haven't take her IMC too...But i must say that God do work miraculously in His own way....Amen!
Today, I was working with the Nokia Roving team and I can't really enjoy myself the whole day working because i still haven't complete my research paper that is due this coming Wednesday. Can anyone help me?
I got a book for Sam Ting Chee Wai!!!!! His belated Xmas present. It's a book of prayers for his work. Really hope that this small tiny little book will help him in his career.
wow good book!
ReplyDelete