Sunday, April 11, 2010

Life without Queen Reema

Reema darling left for NZ on the FIRST DAY OF CNY!!!! I know this is a super delay post because we were so busy with this semester. I must say that Bangsar is so different without Queen Reema! I went over to Bangsar last week, although i got a nice parking in front of Out Back steak house but i wasn't happy. In the end, my poor little Red Myvi was covered with bird shit and i had to send my car to wash at 12am. I don't like Bangsar as much as i do when Reema is here. Here's a little confession, there was one day (after Reema left) i came out from Mid Valley's parking and sub consciously i turned to Bangsar instead of going home.

I MISS YOU REEMA BHULLAR!

On the brighter note, I help out at the Mid Valley fashion week for Jaspal fashion show. I must say that it was a great experience for me as i've never seen Ben perform live in front of me. He is such a DIVA!!! i love him to the maxxx... but i still love Reema the most okay.
Here's some pictures i took at the backstage and with the Cat Walk Guru
With Benjamin Toong the Cat Walk Guru of Malaysia


Diego the male model and I...

Mid Valley showcasing Jaspal Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Fashion just make Ashley n I feel younger! 


Last but not least, your blondie Princess who is missing Queen Reema badly

No comments:

Post a Comment