Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chillax at home

Ash the slave is back in her howtown Ipoh, Reema the queen got a job and everyone seems very busy and The Princess is learning to be a desperate housewife at home. Luckily, Tuku is staying over at my place for a week and i would feel so bored.

I think i must learn to rest more since life in Events industry will have a lot sleepless nights. I went to MV/ Gardens alone today....Cuz everyone is not free and the boyfriend came and pick me up after class. We went for late lunch and some grocery shopping at Jusco so that i can cook for him this week.The most meaningful thing i did this holiday i think is cooking for him and sis at home. Now i know is not easy being a full time housewife! Life is so bored at home...
I wake up about 10am then wash sis and my cloth and star preparing ingredients to boild soup for dinner. Everything will only be done about 12 and by that time i'm very hungry already. Most of the time i'll choose to stay at home instead of go out to Ta pao my lunch. Then some TVB chinse drama follow by a nap. By the time i get up is about 4-5pm i have to start cutting the vege for to9's dinner already....

I really cannot imagine myself doing all these EVERYDAY.....I need a job!!! I need Ashley the slave to let me tease and bully!!!But honestly i really miss Team Fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment