Friday, September 5, 2008

Not just another Friday...

It was another special day out with Darling....We planned to go Low Yatt Plaza to get some computer gadgets and a Wireless Router for my house. Since we both woke up late, we thought we will have Brunch together in K.L. I’ve always wanted to bring Dom to eat this famous Roasted Pork and chicken rice near Shaw Parade, Pudu. The uncle who owns this shop is actually a ‘Datuk’ (he actually got a Datukship because he contribute a lot to Chinese schools)! Imagine a Datuk actually chopping the chicken and pork for you everyday. Oh ya…they also have timing when the roasted pork is ready. Everyday people will reach there around 12pm to wait for those yummylicious roasted because it will only be ready around 12.30pm and it will finish about 1.30pm. Luckily we reached there around 12+ yesterday and able to taste those roasted pork rice!

The super yummy roasted pork comes from HERE!!!
Then we went to Low Yatt Plaza to get the stuffs that we wanted…Darling got me a 1 GB Hello Kitty tumb drive too! Yada yada….as usual I always want to ‘walk around’ We saw this man with a fancy big bike… then only we got to know that this man is actually deaf and mute and he wanted to break the Guinness Book of records.



Then we gave him RM10 for his petrol to help him to break the record…I know we didn’t do much but I really hope that companies like Shell or Petronas can sponsor his petrol as this will be another way of advertising for the company. I told Dom if I have the money I will definitely sponsor him. For more info about this man you can log on to www.yarets.com

Yesterday was Kevin’s birthday too! We went over to his house for BBQ and Steamboat party. Happy Birthday Kevin!







No comments:

Post a Comment