
My choice...But the Slimming Jelly sucks!
Copy cat Ash had Japanese Black Sesame Ice cream
Last Sunday was Praise City church’s 20th anniversary dinner at Bukit Jalil Golf Resort. Sis invited the slave to the dinner too… As usual I forced her to go out and play stage game!!!!! Hahaha!!! The theme for the dinner was sports and I dressed up as a cheerleader, Thanks God I can still fit in my tiny uniform that I tailor made many years back…. Which bring Desiree and me back to our high school memories. Almost every week her mom will come and pick me up from school then head to Jusco Maluri for our favorite McD!!!! Then walk around Jusco and do what we are best at – Shopping! I miss those days when we were so care free and only focus on school activities. For me is always Rhythmic Gymnastic and cheerleading and Desiree always train under the hot sun at the school field after class. Oh boy…that was like 5 years ago….
Eh get ready..Dont look at me! the football is coming!!!
Talented Johnathan and I after dinner
Finally...Last picture of the day.Love you slave!




No comments:
Post a Comment