Friday, November 7, 2008

My Boyfriend


He was a sweet guy at first…Till we got to know each other more and more. Nicole and Steph witness how much I suffer when I was with him. At that time everyone was so concern about me being in the relationship with this guy who doesn’t know how to appreciate me. Including Josh the big teddy of mine.

Recently, I try to add him on my Facebook and he send me a message saying that we won’t friends anymore! Who needs this kinda guy right???? Looking back at the past relationships I had, I think I was really stupid and it’s a growing process. Everyone needs to be hurt at lease once. I’m glad that I didn’t end up with him and he is now with a high schoolmate of mine.

Another guy that hurt me deeply with MC. He cheated on me and I was like a “Blur Sotong” at that time! Oh gosh…. I know the past is the past but I still think that I was very dumb.

Now, I that I have Dominic with me… He is the kinda guy who will cheer you up when you’re down, bring you to nice romantic lakeside dinner or hill top dinner on normal days. He will suddenly by you clothes or hair clips or even plan a random trip down to Melaka on weekends just for the food. I must say that I really appreciate all that he’s done for me for the past one year. Thank You Darling.

8 comments:

  1. hey yo,
    listening to one side of the story ain't gonna make it alright. having your friends side by you ain't gonna make things alright. sup foo',let me take ya down history. yea i admitted that i had treated you badly at the end of the relationship but ain't it tough luck that you left me for someone and that someone cheated on ya? lol. did ya home boy and crew knew 'bout how did ya feel for the zappah? ain't nothing like bees and butterflies. on the 2nd date , you yelled at me in front of so many people. ain't my fault foo' that ma bro ain't waking up early for ya , ya dig? ya only like shopping and dissing other chicks.to think of the past ya ain't exactly my type. ya only wanted someone to pamper you but ain't making you grow. you were sitting on your bum. ya expect presents? presents for making the zappah drive you to college and sending you back? life ain't pretty fly. this ain't what the zappah would do. i'm glad that you found what you want but neglecting looks is something new to the zappah. ya love presents and clips? this is the last present that the zappah got fo' ya, hold you hands and keep em tight. diss me and the zappah shall return it twice foo'

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way.. check ma blog. this how you write something to appreciate someone .. aight .. ain't no dissing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lee ching. its been a while. last i met you we were still in high school. but after that, i've heard so much about you in HELP.

    i really do think that you've crossed the line here. you said so yourself that the past is the past, so why brought it up in the first place? you needed to feel good about your current guy so you decided to insult someone else's? i can't help but notice this huge coincidence ; you obviously read my blog and therefore you found irwin's blog, you LINKED him, and then finally, this selfish post of yours.

    from what i see, a relationship to you has to be all about you and nothing else. your guy has to pamper you and give you what you demand for. your guy has to please you and impress you. your guy has to keep giving you little surprises just to keep this darling-darling thing going on. i wonder if this could last for the next 60 years of your relationship. wake up girl. this life is no fairy tale. you're looking for a slave, not a husband to be.

    and please, grow up and stop accusing irwin for the failed relationship. you agreed to be with him and therefore you are part of the blame.

    lastly, irwin is a great guy. i don't know exactly how he was last time but he is definitely a changed man. so stop your bitching and just mind your own business with your oh-so-sweet darling boy.

    (if you're even thinking of deleting these comments, we can't stop you. but that will just prove how insecure you are. BE RESPONSIBLE of what you post over the internet. in any case, i have a copy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for landing my ass in this foolish situation. Yes, it's unfair to listen to one side of the story like u said, but hey 'wad bout u gal?' You're listening to one side if the story too, ain't cha?

    Everyone has their past, including me and you, and there is freedom of speech in Malaysia alright? If you feel that what she said is not true, and you are sick and tired to repeat the same old grandmother story to everyone of your friend, hey, why not have a press conference to announce to the world? I bet you can think of a thousand way to shout to the whole world!! By the way, is the truth really that GOD DAMN IMPORTANT to everyone??

    Christ, i kinda agree with you that her life is kinda full of me, but you see, your dude said, "This blog is about You and You only". Hey, don't you think he's the same as well? Lets be mature here ok? "both of them does have something in common don't you think so?"

    Giving little surprises does not mean that i have to please nor impress her okay? It's called an act of love. "when you give out 50 bucks, it does not mean that you need to get back something that worth 50 bucks right? (you get what i mean?)

    "i wonder if this could last for the next 60 years of your relationship", well, i sure love to be with her for the next 60 years or even more to come, but it's not for you or me to judge, but it's in GODS hand okay?

    Like i say, im not bringing GOD or whatsoever in, just being rational here okay?

    OH, and you zapper or zipper you call yourself, stop being someone that you are not!!!

    YOURE A MALAYsion okay? AND WE NONO SPEAK SLANG LIKE YOU DO!!! YOU UNDERSTAND THE THINGS IM TYPING HERE OR DO I NEED TO TRANSLATE IT TO YOUR LANGUAGE FOR YOUR COMFORT, ya dig?? (Read this slowly and try to stretch the pronunciation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh by the way, if you want to reply, please paraphrase your comment okay? You did a great job giving headache to me while reading. refer to your girlfriend if you need to ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well your ass has just smacked right in the spotlight.i applaud the selfless act of buying love. you dont have to be a rocket scientist to decipher what i have said and one thing, there's a couple of people i know who teaches english. do you want the numbers? cause your post is almost english. I am a malaysian but at this very moment I do not wish to speak like one as you did and again I applaud you for being a true Malaysian. Here , let me pop you some P.C.M. dawg cuz brotha you've just got pwned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! SIMPLE ENGLISH AT LAST!!!, Man, thanks for your kind heart offering me English tutor, thanks, but no thanks,im all good here.

    I totally agree with you, i do not need to be a rocket scientist to decipher what you have said, but i do need to be on par with your standard of english to get what you mean rite?, coz if not, you've just waste your time posting things up :)

    I appreciate your honesty by saying the fact that you're still malaysian, coz if i didn't know, i though you've forgotten your origin hahahaha!!!

    Oh, by the way, little big Z, it doesn't matter in the end who got pwned, coz ya know what? i don't giv a damn bout it yaw...

    ReplyDelete
  8. YO YO YO, SHAWTY IN DA HOUZZZZZZ!!

    Idiota! Listen UpZ!

    What's Happenin Homie Dis Ya Boy Plies Man Hey Pain Tell 'em
    Bout Your Shawty Ima Tel Em Bout Mine


    Even Though I'm Not Your Man, You Not My Girl
    Ima Call You My Shawty
    Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad
    I Beat His Ass For My Shawty
    And We Ain't Did Nothin That We Ain't Supposed To Do
    Cause You My Shawty
    Babygirl You Know I Be Home, Keep Me On The Ringtone Shawty
    Sing It To Me Girl


    Soon As I Seen Her, Shit Told Her I'd Pay For It
    Lil Mama The Baddest Thing 'round Here & She Already Know It
    I Pointed At The Donk & Told Her This Supposed To Be Yours
    Showed Her A Couple Stacks & Told Her I'd Let Her Blow It
    The Hottest Nigga In The City Baby You Can't Ignore It
    I Showed Her I Was A Real Nigga & She Went For It
    First Time I Caught Her Shit, She Aint Even Know How To Throw It Back
    Now She An Animal, I Got Her Sex Game Right
    I Taught Her How To Talk To Me While She Take Pipe
    & Opened Her Up & Showed Her What A Real Nigga Like
    I Told Her I Don't Usually Do This, I Don't Fuck On The First Night
    Cause After I Beat Ya Baby I'm Liable To Fuck Up Ya Whole Life
    I Gotta Train Her, Now She Suck Me With Ice
    I Call Her My Lil Bust It Baby Cause She Keep It Tight
    Whenever I Tell Her To Bust, Aint Gotta Tell Her Twice
    Whenever I Wanna Get Off She Know How To Get Me Right


    Even Though I'm Not Your Man, You Not My Girl
    Ima Call You My Shawty
    Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad
    I Beat His Ass For My Shawty
    And We Aint Did Nothin That We Ain't Supposed To Do
    Cause You My Shawty
    Babygirl You Know I Be Home, Keep Me On The Ringtone Shawty
    Sing It To Me Girl


    Whoa W-W-Whoa Whoa Whoa Whooooa Whoa Whoa
    Whoa W-W-Whoa Shawtyyyyy


    I Love To Show Her Off, Cause All The Dope Boys Want Her
    Know Why They Wanna Beat Badly, Look At All That Ass On Her
    Look How That Pussy Sit Up In Them Shorts, You Gotta Want Her
    Love When She Act Like She Bo-Legged & Bend The [Corner ?]
    She Proud To Be Fuckin Me, Cause I'm Stuntin On 'em
    It Feel Good To Be Fuckin A Real Nigga Don't'uh
    Aint Called Her In 2 Days, Gotta Let Her Mind Wonder
    But When She Miss Me, She Call To Tell Me To Jump On Her
    Thats Why I Don't Mind Breakin Her Off, Cause She Aint With The Drama
    If You Done Ripped Her Before, You Know How To Cuff Lil Mama
    You Know She Gotta Be Somethin, Cause I Done Beat Her Under
    Im Baby Snatchin, I'm Tellin Ya, I Promise
    I Exposed Her To Real, & Now She Hate Lame
    Member She Used To Run From Me, Now She Like Pain
    She Call Me Sometimes Just To Ask Is It Her Thing
    Ever Since I Ran Up In Shawty She Ain't Been The Same


    Even Though I'm Not Your Man, You Not My Girl
    Ima Call You My Shawty
    Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad
    I Beat His Ass For My Shawty
    And We Aint Did Nothin That We Ain't Supposed To Do
    Cause You My Shawty
    Babygirl You Know I Be Home, Keep Me On The Ringtone Shawty
    Sing It To Me Girl


    Whoa W-W-Whoa Whoa Whoa Whooooa Whoa Whoa
    Whoa W-W-Whoa Shawtyyyyy

    WHOAAAAAA SHAWTY DAWG YEAH! OOOOOO ShAwTy DaWg Ooo!

    TWAS HIP HOP AmIGOZZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete