Thursday, January 1, 2009

First day of 2009

First of all, i would like to thank Dom for being such an understanding person. Yea, we broke up today. Things happened when i left for Penang for the Doraemon show. Everyday i wish that i could have 1 or 2 hours extra to talk to him on the phone or receive some motivational sms from him... but it didnt happen because he don't like to disturb me when i'm working. I think a lot about our relationship for the past one month. I even try to spend ALL my time working so that i will feel tired and not think of the 'road blocks' in out relationship. I waited and waited for that lovely voice to wish me Happy One Year anniversary but he didnt call.....Because he don not want to disturb me when i'm working(again).
I was very happy that he actually gave me ALL 3 presents before i left for Penang. Actually, I did ask a friend of mine to help me buy a PSP for him.... I'm not sure if everything is fated or not, I lost the PSP together with the company photo printer when we came back to KL it wasnt in the van anymore. on the day that i reached KL i didnt call him becasue i was SO Angry at him...and i took a train from Kelana Jaya to KL so that Ash can fetch me home.

Well, we broke up today but that doent mean that i hate him okay...we are still friends now and i'm sure this friendship will last forever.... Dom is a super duper good boyfriend. Everything that i demanded for he will sure find a way to give it to me. Many ppl told him that he really spoils me to the MAX and i appreciate it. Everytime you fetch me to college or work, I wish the journey would never end... I love it when you hold my hand while you are driving...I love it when you got up early and cook breakfast for me...I love it when you say that we could go for a romantic dinner by the lake or on the hill top... I love it when we made our random trip down to Melaka... As i said, i will only let the Sweet memories stay in my heart and for those bad memories...I left it behind with year 2008 already. THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME! But things just didnt worked out the way it should be... We both moved on to a new chapter of our life and i'm sure that you will get a better girl.

2 comments:

  1. O.o.. so that's what happened... Haha.. i guess i didn't did my best thought... but nevertheless, as you said, i too will remember the good things that happen between us, and i do hope that you will find someone that you loved and loved you deeply.

    Regarding me finding a better girl, err... that will kinda have to hold on.. Haha.. There's still quite some stuff that i had to fulfill before looking for another girl.. XD
    (Life is more then just girls you know :p)

    Yeah, we are still friends as you said and i wish you all the best in what you are pursuing now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ur feeling ok niki!
    a breakup is never easy

    ReplyDelete