Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First day of NEW college...

Yesterday marks another special day in 2009. I finally enrolled into University College Sedaya International at Cheras. The Slave and I went to college in the morning to register then attented our first class in UCSI. We class classes everyday for this semester...Even on saturdays!

My new college


The first class we attented was Expository Writing and both of us were Super Super late for class because we didnt know where is the class. We were asked to do a peice of Free Writing of 'My Best Friend' and to write about UCSI. Hmmm...Best Friend?in 10mins! The first person came into my mind was Nicole Tan Li Wei then Ashley Phua May Fong! Well, I know I have a lot people that care n love me but at that very moment I thought of them. (Sorry Reema...Hope you understand)
This is what I wrote in class:
I don't have many best friends in my life but just TWO. I got to know Nicole 5 years back when we were studying in HELP. We got really close to each other after awhile. Believe it or not, She actually hates me before we became friends. Nicole is one of the most important person in my life so as my other best friend - Ashley.
I always treat Ashley like my younger sister simply because I don't have one. I like to see the blur smile on her face when she is not sure of something.... I thank God and never regret that God has grant me TWO best friends that are always there for me during my ups and downs. They are the people that I look for to share my joy and tears. Now, The role that they play in my life is not best friends anymore BUT they became my family. Thank You and I love you both!
I didn't really enjoy new college life because I think that I still can't live without my beloved every so Ferocious Team Fierce members... Oh..I forgot to mention, there is a girl in my Expo writing class reminds me of my Dear Queen Reema! That makes me miss her even more... Got to go now...I have 8am class tomorrow.
You know you love me.
XOXO,
Princess Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment