it's not easy being a Princess.... a Princess that always get attention and love from everyone. I hate 2009!!!! I broke up on the first day then i got a sms from Sis saying that my closest aunt can only survive a few more days... and about me cont my degree....
The most important thing is that...Ash is having fever now and no one is by my side to give me his/her shoulder to lean on. It not good being a princess!!!! I hate this kinda lonely feeling... Crying alone on my bed and when i look around, no one is there for me. I wanted to call someone but i don know who to call....
God, can you bring me back to 2008 and have a brand new start? I hate being in 2009 and i really feel very lonely and tired of 2009. Also, heal Ashley from the fever so that she can come here n spend time with me... I NEED MY BFF TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment