Tuesday, August 10, 2010

End of semester 5, Beginning of holiday


Finally, I found my Dream Team tis semester!!! Starting from left is Sylvia the big boob, your truely, Serious Andrew ms.gag, Blur Joey and Ash the slave...
I have a great time working with them for our IMC group assignment. I can finally have a peaceful semester without 'drama' with my classmates. This semester has finally come to an end after all the hardwork and swet and everything la.... the good news is that ash n I have ONE more subject to go. We will be completing our degree in october! Thank God!

I would like to thank God for His faithfulness when Ash n I needed money..he provide us jobSSSS. yes many jobs.... Just when Ashley told me that Reema decided to stay in NZ for good, i felt very very down because we were suppose to visit her and we do not have enough money to buy the air ticket. If everything goes well we will be visiting the Queen of my heart very soon...

Reema,
I was very emo and wanted to cry very badly when i got the news that Queen Reema is not coming back to K.L anymore. I really treasure all the good times we had when we were in IACT and even after we studied at UCSI, we still manage to maintain out friendship. To be honest, after you left for NZ we seldom chat with each other but i really do miss you my dear... Just take good care of yourself and wait for Ash and i to come visit you ya! Love you reema!

No comments:

Post a Comment