Friday, August 13, 2010

Time to give thanks!

Time flies... Without realizing it that we've enter the 3rd quarter of the year. Looking back of what i did for the past 2 quarters, i felt that i've achieve quiet a bit this year... For the first time i have to agree with Bro.Simeon that studying in UCSI is not a bad choice since i got to know a bunch of great people this semester. 
                                          
Dream team for IMC group assignment
God is great! I think God let me experience both sides of the world and let me appreciate the good ones more. Still remember I had such a bad semester, last semester for Advertising Campaign. I got myself drunk and stupidly cried over someone who is not worth it at all. But i pray that that person will grow and learn to accept opinions and learn to appreciate friends around her. Now, i really do learn to accept people's opinion and i believe there are to be learn. 

Next, I thank God for giving me such supportive and understanding friends... Reema and Ashley. I truly treasure this friendship and Ashley and i are saving our ass off to visit Reema in NZ next year. I <3 you both!

  
What more can i ask for?


Not to forget Darling Dominic who has been very supportive in everything that i do and guide me. i prayed that God will continue bless this relationship and we will grow in the Lord day by day just like our Love for each other.
                                            







There are a lot of things that i really wanto Thank God for...
 
Blessed me with a lot of unnecessary things that other would die for...


Blessed with me Great Food 



Blessed me with a bunch of good old friends


Blessed me with more business and happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment