I Woke up by the heavy down pour this morning...Then jump out fro the bed and check my phone if Darling called from London. But there was no missed call or sms so i decided to give Darling a call and Tada!!! Darling is in London already.
Thank God for the rain, it means that i don need to go work so early. Ash is not well since yesterday evening and Sam told me that she is not able to work today...Boring nyer...have to work alone. I think i am going to bring books, nintendo, Food and anything that i can think of to work today.
Since baby is not around, i guess its time for me to go explore with other friends whom i really really have time to meet. My friend of the day is - Tasya from UCSI. I think ash n i have known tasya since sem 2 last year but we never really did hang out...But dont worry, we are finally hanging out tonight! yay!
Tasya and i had dinner at Grandmama's at Pavilion. The food there is not bad! We are planning to go TGIF next week to use up my mac & cheese voucher...yay!
Darling simeon is the sweetest thing ever! He came and look for us for lunch and he is coming again on saturday. He is one guy friend that i really appreciate. Thanks Simeon!
Finally, after baby left for two days, i cried! i really miss him alot...I finally 100% confirm and realized that he is really my everything. without him, i become very lonely, clumsy, i have sleepless nights, forget my meals. and many more. Darling, if you are reading this, I MISS YOU! really feel like flying to London to let you pao pao me sleep and you bring me for dinner every night.
Love you dear
No comments:
Post a Comment