Finally, i fell sick on the 5th day baby left for London. Actually not that sick as compare to last time. I knew that i am GOING to fall sick, so i took some medicine form home and waited until today to see my fav Dr.Tan. I also got some sleeping pills from doctor to help me sleep better when baby is not around... Guess what? i just found out today that i loss weight again, which is not a good sign at all. i am not officially 45kgs.
I cried really badly last night when talking to baby...maybe because i was not well and i think i fell sick because i had to wake up early everyday to chat with baby. But i think that all is worth it! Hoe come time passes so slow when baby is not around? No one is here to to ta pao Lou Shi Fun and feed me when i am sick...no one is here to pujuk me eat medicine when baby is not around....
Thank God that He has given me many jobs during this period of time. I am going to work for Philip this weekend for the Air Asia job for 3 days and 2 jobs for Mosaic next week during weekdays. I will also be going to a prayer retreat with Ashley n Josh next weekend at Fraser hill.
I thank God and give thanks for everything that happen. I know HE has a purpose for me...I love YOU Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment