Days without you around is very lonely and time passes so slow everyday. i just realized that i love you not because i am use to having you around as part of my daily life routine but you ARE part of my life now. In a way, i think it is good that we are apart for a month.
I thank God for His mercy and love upon both of us since the very beginning of our relationship. I had a good time browsing through our old pictures when you left for London. It brings back a lot of good old memories we had in Genting, my birthday surprise at Putrajaya, days when Ashley left for BKK and you took me for some Thai food, some random crazy shots we took using your laptop's cam, my sleeping/ugly face, our Ipoh trip, outings with friends and my mom, your birthday at Zouk, my first time to Gosh and many more... I was smiling all the way when i saw those pictures.
I also told Andrew and Joey about my first ever romantic dinner with you (back then my friend) at Putrajaya. It was truly one of the most memorable moment in my life. Now, i realized that we shared almost every memorable moments together. I still remember i told you that i like you for you are a random person who came out with all sorts of random ideas anytime, anywhere. Oh and the moment i became your girlfriend outside church....
Baby, Thank you for loving me for the past 3years (almost). You love be like no other guys loved me before because i know that you love me from the bottom of your heart. you knew that i have a fragile heart but you've keep and protect it very well, you also took good care of my heart and nourish it with more and more love everyday and let no one hurt it anymore. I really appreciate it. THANK YOU DARLING!
I am waiting for your home coming and give you a teddy bear hug and never let you go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment