Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby in London day 13

Time flies, baby left for London for 13days already. I got use to waking up early and chat with baby and not more crying for more than a week now. The best thing is that, I DID NOT TAKE A SINGLE SLEEPING PILLS i got from the doctor. Bravo to me! Faster say i good girl!

I just got back from a event at Tamarind Springs (Mosaic) and it really brings back a lot of memories that baby and i had there. He took me to this place on my birthday 2 yrs back and Valentine's this year.
This is how i look like two years ago! HAHAHA

On a side note, Baby G is in the Vet's for a night. Some drama happened this morning and Ash beat her mouth and don't know why she is salivating until her whole body is wet. Just pray for healing for Baby G la.. Ash is damn worry for her...

Darling Dominic,
Baby, i miss you super a lot now as days passes by. I hope to ooi ooi ju with you when you come back. Make you ooi me sleep and bao bao me tight tight the whole night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment