I know that all Darling's hard work will be paid off in the near future but meanwhile you got to sacrifice my time for not being to spend SO MUCH time with me... Cuz Darling now have to even work on weekends and I have class on Saturdays. As long as you remember I'm by your side through ups and downs, I'm willing to shar your burden with you my dear...
Friday, May 8, 2009
Busy Darling
I know that all Darling's hard work will be paid off in the near future but meanwhile you got to sacrifice my time for not being to spend SO MUCH time with me... Cuz Darling now have to even work on weekends and I have class on Saturdays. As long as you remember I'm by your side through ups and downs, I'm willing to shar your burden with you my dear...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment