Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day weekend!

Here's for you Dominic Ong! When do you wanto cook Sponge Bob for me?

I had a wonderful weekend with darling... Something like a date cum working for him because he is working part time forn 3nity now. We went to so many places during the weekends. On saturday morning darling woke the princess up to accompany him to Shah Alam then meet up Teddy Josh (as mentioned at the last post) After tlate lunch with Teddy Josh at Bkt Jelutong, we headed down to K.L....Guess what I got from there?
.
.
.
.
.
Polka Dots Skinny tie!!!!
My first time doing it...I know it's ugly
The bestest thing is that I got it from here:
After spending about an hour plus at this Hot ans stuffy place we finally get out ass to Pavilion! Finally I can go to the toilet...(Pavilion toilet is the best!) and...we found this cute lil creature from Olive Tree in front of Forever 21. Darling got the cake for him mummy...But i didnt manage to get a thing this weekend.
Baby NAt wearing 'I love mummy' shirt from Baby Gap
Baby and daddy and the 'I love mum' cookie

I had a wonderful mother's day this year...will celebrate with MY own mummy next saturday at Sg.Buloh for their famous Poon Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment