THANK YOU GOD!!! Thank You for letting the truth out and the unspoken words is now spread to the'key' person.
Just about 3 months back when i strated college Mr.N(Close friend will know who) had been giving be a lot of trouble. Including humiliating me, degrading me...Just inside the car when he insist to met the Head of Mass Comm Dept with me. I was not happy and kept everthing by myself (sometimes share it with Darling, ash, reema or nicole) that I was not allow to wear nice outfits to college nor putting make up on my face to class.
Today, this pokerface scolded my 2nd sister and trying to twist and turn the story when being asked. He did the same thing by not admitting that he told my 2nd sis "Don't make me come to your office to slap you!"!!!! Thats was so ridiculous coming from an 'mature' person. As he always say that we are not mature.
I've been keeping all thee non-sense to my family because i always want the best for them...Finally everyone knows his true colors and Thank God for his grace and mercy...I know that i'm not alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment