Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TM commercial shoot

Is totally not easy being a 'celeb'! hahaha!!! I worked for 17 hours yeaterday for the TM commercial shoot... I guess the main reason we ended so late is because we have to wait for the sky to turn dark for the last scene. The funny thing is...the two person (Main guy and me) with the worst Malay command have the longest line at the end of the day. Oh dear...can you imagine me converse in malay? *Stay tune for the commercial ya*

It's my first time doing TVC and it was in English and Malay!!!! now i have a new nick name from the crew already...D-O-R-A-E-M-O-N! cuz i sound like a Doraemon when i speak in Malay...I think it will be very funny when the TVC is out...pic will be up soon cuz the internet commection sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment