Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pre-Mother's day celebration

Most of my friends knwo that I refer Darling as my Husband and he never fail to make me happy even though everyone says that he over pamper me. Just like today... in conjuction with mother's day, Darling and I went out the whole day to have my Pre-mother's day celebration cum accompany Darling to work. We headed to Shah Alam to check on the promoters then had lunch my Teddy Bear Josh at Bukit Jelutong. It's been a long time since I meet up with this big teddy. Opps! I can no longer call him Big Teddy cuz the big teddy is 20+kgs lighter now... *happy for him*

Then we drop by Masjid India to check on the other promoters and took some pictures of them working. I never really that place other than the cheap and nice indian stuffs there... But guess what! Darling got a skinny tie (polka dots) for RM10 only!!! I told him that it will be good if he get the tie because I can use it too....

some of you might wonder why I celebrate mother's day... Cause i'm the mother of my baby girl Nataniela Ong given by darling in Dec 2007. Therefore I now have another excuse to shop cuz it's mother's day!!!!!
I present to you...Baby Nat!!!


I just want to Thank God for giving me such a good boyfriend! muax!

No comments:

Post a Comment